Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

differential space time coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab49

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I have done some simulation on Differential Space time Block Codes but I have a problem with the matlab code. Indeed, my first simulation was done by realizing differential modulation in cascade with STBC at the transmitter and receiver. The obtained result is such the one obtained by Tarokh in "a differential detection scheme for transmit diversity" for BPSK but the method used as the receiver is not same as mine is having first a STBC decoder and then a differential demodulator.
Does anyone can provide me some code that are achieving the same performances as Tarokh using the same methodology?
thank you

I am surprised that no one as any idea about differential. I just need some lines of codes or some explanations that can make me progress in my simulations.
Thanks a lot

Dear fab49; please if you could send me the code for BPSK, i need it

Status
Not open for further replies.