Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference between UHS1 and UHS3 detecting as SD2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ananthesha

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Team,

My board is in the Testing stage of the project.

I am using SD 3.0-compliant voltage translator IP4856CX25/C.

I have SD connector interface supporting SD3.0 , when i connect SD card of UHS1 of class 10, 8GB,
the card easily gets detected as sd2.0, But the problem will arise when I connect SD card UHS3 class 4, 128GB; it will not get detected/not even SD2.0 until and unless I can solve this problem by
giving weak pull down or direct ground to clock pin of the connector/SD card; but the same work around(grounding by weak pull down) not required for UHS1 class 10, 8GB SD card.

Can you suggest me the solution for the problem, what else i can do in my schematics?.

Also can i know the internal architecture IC IP4856CX25/C with respect to ClOCK signal also i am seeing some feedback clock in this IC.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Ananthesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back