Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

difference between current conveyors

Status
Not open for further replies.

azerty1

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I work on current conveyors and I found that there is three generations. what you can tell me about the difference between these three generations and the advantage of one over the others?
thank you

The classical second generation conveyor CCII has one high-resistive input (y), one low-resistive input (x) and one high-resistive output (z).
The first generation device CCI has two low-resistive inputs. And I do not know any practical application of this active unit.

I am not sure, but I suppose that the third generation CC has two output nodes. Thus, the versatility of the CCII (with a large range of applications) is even increased due to the second output (with reversed sign).

Status
Not open for further replies.