Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dielectric resonant antenna Design using HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaps

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
antenna design resonance

halo
i am a student trying to simulate a rectangular dielectric resonant antenna using coaxial feed method on hfss but cant figure out how to assign th excitation to it .
also if any of have tutorials relating to DR antenna design can u pleas upload them
thanks

simulating a dielectric resonant antenna

okies i am a newbie with hfss and i am still trying to figure out its complexties using tutorials uploaded here and have this made rough DR antenna can anyone please check it and help me correct my mistakes

I have seen your Project file, i think that have many mistakes. First, your coaxial feed is false, so the waveport is also false.
The attachment is a example about setting waveport and HFSS Fullbook. it's a good book to a HFSS beginer. You can try to simulate example about antennas design in this book.

I hope it will help to you!

Amu

halo
i have version 9 pf hfss and am having trouble opening the file if there anyway of opening this file in version 9 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back