Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

development board/kit for embedded system project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumansamui

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am a novice in embedded system project .i have a little bit of experience with embedded system project.which development kit will be good for me for initialy?

MikroElektronika make a wide range of dev boards and they're not too expensive, they also do free compilers if you are not creating too big a program, ie. just trying things out. I don't work for MikroElektronika I just use some of their products, they are an easy and quick entry into embedded development.

Pantech provides a wide range of developement boards and they're not too expensive, they also do free codes for testing purpose each and every section of this board,which code helps you for your code developement.Now i am using pantech-8051ADB board it includes 2*16 lcd,grphical lcd,rs232,rs485,i2c,rtc,1-wire,keypad,matrix keypad,RF,PS/2,spi adc,dac,interrput,isp atmel programer and 7-segment.

i am a novice in embedded system project .i have a little bit of experience with embedded system project.which development kit will be good for me for initialy?

Hi,

You can start with luminary Cortex-M3 kind of boards. They are good to start with and easy to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back