Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Determinants and matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shweta_S

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Can any one post problems of determinants
My book contains very few. But I have 50 marks paper on it and would like to solve good number of problems
Thnax
shweta
sfunds@yahoo.com

Hi Shweta,
One question before I suggest a few books what is the nature of problems you are looking at. I mean have you been introduced to Determinents and want some practice problems. or you are doing a course with maths as a major looking out for some advanced problems.

~Kalyan.[/b]

Hi Kalyanraman,
I am in 11th preparing for IIT and AIEEE.
I just learned determinants. I would like to solve as many problems i can to get confidence in the topic. Please upload the problems
Thanks
shweta

Hi Shweta,
As you are preparing for JEE. You must have IIT Mathematics by TMH it has a large variety of problem collections it serves your purpose just about right.

You can even try solving problems from Higher Algebra by Bernard and Child .It has few problems but they do highlight the important aspects.

~Kalyan

from which book i can learn thr background of determinant and matrix my background is low

Hi,

"Higher Algera" by Bernard & Child is a nice place to start for this topic. As a matter of fact for all the topics in Algebra. It requires some work on your side to derive the proofs in few topics but Determinents and Matrices are dealt with in a stright forward manner.

~Kalyan.

Hi,

Let me suggest Schaum´s Linear Algebra. Like all Schaum´s books, it has a lot of solved complete solution problems, and a big quantity of problems with hints a solution in order to obtain confidence in your knowledge.

This book is easy to follow, recomended to self study and very clear.

Hi,
Does anybody has soft copy of the schuam series pl upload it
thanx
shweta

Hi,
Here is the link to Bernard & Child uploaded at bit late but still.

~Kalyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back