Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

detector with half meeter can detect gold nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahafa

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi for all & for Kripton2035

Gentlemen of the founders of this unique location you thanks for your efforts big. I like to ask about the devices are there metal detectors on your website full data for the design of metal detector specifically good for gold ore and a depth well within half a meter or a meter or more ........ Thank for all

new member sahafa
if there is no proplem Ineed your E.mail
my E.mail titfortat67@yahoo.com

We have detector full and funcitional, just You need to find gold and we together will detect gold. :smile:

You have lots of gold in each bank, no need for searching in the wild, with some detection unit for gold.

Reactions: sahafa

sahafa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi for all
1 / I'm asking for detector circuits shematics to making in my home
(File full circle full metal detector to be able to build
whith vlf signal,larg deep half or one meeter & so)
2 / (proscan)
who many deep For example 20 cents(coin) on any depth is 200 - 300 mm or other............... and thank you for

I don't think a detector with half meeter can detect gold nuggets. gold nuggets are always buried under deep ground. You need a more capable metal detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back