Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing in HFSS using file with coordinates of polygons

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAF

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have two questions:

1- How I can make a design in HFSS by having a ".txt" file witch have coordonnates of polygons.

2- If the first one isn't possible. I want to use Matlab to generate a matlab file witch have coordanates.

How cant I do.

Thanks for you help.

Re: Matlab-HFSS

i don't know if HFSS could do this directly. but you could import the data file *.txt to other 3D software, like autocad ,then generate the file which could import into HFSS directly. Or. you could try vbs. you just record the script in HFSS, and see how the vbs works. change the data . run vbs .hope it can help you.

Re: Matlab-HFSS

folk, you may just simple read a file in FWS format in the folder u save the project with notepad, then u can get the S11 parameters versus freq. and phases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back