Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] Designing Embedded GUIs using Microchip Graphics Library and Visual Graphics Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhoobalan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I am new to PIC32 USB starter kit, i want to design graphics touch screen project. I have PIC32 USB Starter Kit II,Graphics PICtail Plus Epson S1D13517 Board & Graphics Display Truly 7” 800x480 Board. And also i have one third party wizard to design the display screen that tool is VGDD and its version is 7.5.9. I have followed the steps given in that VGDD using the help option in that. And also i have MPLABx IDE v1.95,XC32 compiler and Microchip Library application with java. All this are done correctly. Now my code is generated using VGDD in a mplab project, when i build this project i got 2 errors, that errors are
"
make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
make[1]: Entering directory `F:/17071_ClassMaterial/PIC32 Labs/P32_Lab1/Lab1_PIC32.X'
make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk dist/default/production/Lab1_PIC32.X.production.hex
make[2]: Entering directory `F:/17071_ClassMaterial/PIC32 Labs/P32_Lab1/Lab1_PIC32.X'
../../../Board Support Package/TouchScreen.c: In function 'TouchInit':
../../../Board Support Package/TouchScreen.c:129:20: error: 'ADDRESS_RESISTIVE_TOUCH_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Board Support Package/TouchScreen.c:129:20: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
"C:\Program Files\Microchip\xc32\v1.22\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MX795F512L -I.. -I../../../Graphics/Common "-I../../../Board Support Package" -I../../../Microchip/Include -I../../../Microchip/Include/Graphics -MMD -MF build/default/production/_ext/1687970324/TouchScreen.o.d -o build/default/production/_ext/1687970324/TouchScreen.o "../../../Board Support Package/TouchScreen.c"
make[2]: *** [build/default/production/_ext/1687970324/TouchScreen.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `F:/17071_ClassMaterial/PIC32 Labs/P32_Lab1/Lab1_PIC32.X'
make[1]: Leaving directory `F:/17071_ClassMaterial/PIC32 Labs/P32_Lab1/Lab1_PIC32.X'
BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 6s)
"
The above shown is my Build output.

Friends pls pls pls help me to rectify this error......... I eagerly waiting for your reply....Thank you in advance.

Upload the picture of the circuit and screenshot(s) of the errors and the compiler in which you are running your simulation...

I got the output friend
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back