[PIC] Designing Embedded GUIs using Microchip Graphics Library and Visual Graphics Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhoobalan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I am new to PIC32 USB starter kit, i want to design graphics touch screen project. I have PIC32 USB Starter Kit II,Graphics PICtail Plus Epson S1D13517 Board & Graphics Display Truly 7” 800x480 Board. And also i have one third party wizard to design the display screen that tool is VGDD and its version is 7.5.9. I have followed the steps given in that VGDD using the help option in that. And also i have MPLABx IDE v1.95,XC32 compiler and Microchip Library application with java. All this are done correctly. Now my code is generated using VGDD in a mplab project, when i build this project i got 2 errors, that errors are
"
"
The above shown is my Build output.

Friends pls pls pls help me to rectify this error......... I eagerly waiting for your reply....Thank you in advance.

Upload the picture of the circuit and screenshot(s) of the errors and the compiler in which you are running your simulation...

I got the output friend
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…