Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DESIGNING A PULSE OXIMETER TSL230R BASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Narccizzo !

I have a question for you regarding this project. What nokia display is this ?

From your schematic, you power up display with 5V, but I know that for 5110/3310 nokia display you need 3.3V.

Do I need a level shifter IC for this ?

Thanks everyone
but when i tried to compile the code written by narccizo , it didnt work ?
problem with the header files !

anyone tested out , can help ?!

Hi everyone, long time since last time I visit the forum. I noticed that geocities site is dead, so I decided to share the project here.

Regards

Narcizzo...you simulate this project in any software? I'm trying in proteus but it does not have the library display of nokia, as you pretended?
Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

I will made pulse oximeter, but I do not now what display is this?
Help me, please
Thank you for your time for me.

It's very interesting project from **broken link removed**
1.build pulsograms. 2. analisis of variability of the heart rita.
IMG_0475-300x290.jpgOpen_Ph-300x188.pngHRFragment-300x206.pngHRV_graphics-300x268.pngHRV_spectr_ind-300x268.pngDiagnostics-300x226.pngSelect_PWInd-300x206.pngPW-300x227.pngRecord_connect-300x206.png
Someone has done something similar?
Thank you !

Last edited:

Dear narccizo,

I am also working on SPO2 calculation. I have taken help of OLIMEX MODPULSE dev. tool for it.
I am also having fluke biomedical simulator. The code given very well for spo2 limits 00 to 95. when we tried to go below with modification we also succeed in it uptp 30%.
But the placement of finger is very crucial. it should be at typical point where as in real it wont be. the standard device supports very well with improper placement. for new babies we try to connect to their foot. in this case it wont work.
I suspect the AFE. which uses the in built opamps. If we can increase sensitivity by improving gain that issue can be resolved,.
But this just a try. Please suggest.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back