tramu

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Designing a music alarm

Dear sir,
I want to design an mp3 player that plays a partilcular song at paticular time in a day. For ex: First song at around 5AM, 2nd song at 7AM....and 5th song at 10PM and it should repeat for the next day.

I want the feature like an 'alarm' that is available in mobile, but instead of tone it should play the mp3 song.

Is there any product available in the market ? Or if I want to design, how to do that ?

I want to use at home to play a particular song at particular time so that I can use the above hardware instead of a PC.

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

REgards,
Thulasi

Re: Designing a music alarm

There are many such solutions at China's eletronics market.

i am working on a similar project right now. if u want it i can sell it to u. interfaced to the comp using USB to download song into it and having 16x2 lcd to select song to b played at whatever time.

Hello,
Can I know the cost of the item ? What is the power supply ? 5VDC /230VAC ? Does it contain Real Time Clock...?
When r u going to complete and selling it ?
Reply me soon...
Regards,
Thulasi

Works on a battery. it contains a Real time clock. let me know ur specifications clearly (how much memory u require and any other features required). Il try to incooperate it in my project. May take me around 1 month worst case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…