Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design using Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic_satya

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
This is the first time iam posting. i have just started learning electronics. I have studied theory about transistors. Now want to do a practical transistor circuit.

I have a 2N2222 Transistor and the datasheet of that corresponding transistor. I do not see any transistor output characteristics on the data sheet. please tell me how to chose the Q point and which biasing circuit i can use. i want to operate and see both the activation region and the saturation region.

thanks and regards,
satya

o man.active region saturation region and cutoff region are just design parameters .Q point is used to select region of operation.Bro Datasheet has lots of parameters.Selecting transistors is just an simple task.Actually electronics is based on assumptions.Bro just check Vce for ur requirements if using in CE configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.