Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of 50Hz power transformer for full wave rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasinji

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
output transformer design

How to design a pushpull inverter transformer for cfl ballast of 18W output power from 12V input voltage and 1.5A input current generating 50V cfl Von voltage and 360mA at the ouput. According to frequency, output power and input power how the high frequency ferrite core is selected. The inverter is switching in 33KHz. kindly help on how to design transformer? How to design the number of turns in primary and secondary winding? How is frequency related to transformer design. How the core is selected? and how the particular Al value of core is related to output power, current? how the transformer saturates? How can we know that a particular core will not saturate if used for the above application :?::?::?::?::?:

how to design transformer

try this
the sec is not center taped

inverter transformer design

rajudp

i want to use transformer design program

plz give me

thk a lot

i want to design tranformer input 12 VDC to 380 VDC 2 A freq 30 kHz push pull

transformer design

380v 2A 760W i dont think you can drive with normal core need AP of the core arount 46sq cm.

what core you are planning to use . if you increase the frequency then it is possible

inverter+transformer design

Yasinji said:
How to design a pushpull inverter transformer for cfl ballast of 18W output power from 12V input voltage and 1.5A input current generating 50V cfl Von voltage and 360mA at the ouput. According to frequency, output power and input power how the high frequency ferrite core is selected. The inverter is switching in 33KHz. kindly help on how to design transformer? How to design the number of turns in primary and secondary winding? How is frequency related to transformer design. How the core is selected? and how the particular Al value of core is related to output power, current? how the transformer saturates? How can we know that a particular core will not saturate if used for the above application :?::?::?::?::?:
I think you want made lamp driver ..
try this https://ludens.cl/Electron/Fluolamp/fluolamp.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back