Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design and Create storage transformer for SMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_1

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Design and Create storage transformer for SMPS in China

Hello
we design a SMPS circuit and finally we need more than 100 storage transformer for it.we need a china company that help us in design and find transformer parameters to find the current and voltage in input and output and finally design for us a storage and produce about 100 of them as soon as possible.

if china companies being at this forum and want to work with us please give me the companies proposal and Contact Info.
Thanks

I can help you if you need now, please advise which is either flyback transformer or feedback transformer, please give me input voltage and current /output voltage and current/work frequency/ dimension requested, I will recommend a configuration and design to you after I have these necessary informations, then we continue to discuss the design, and make samples for you, let you test transformer in circuit, and optimize the design, at last you are satisfied with samples, we make 100pcs parts to you.

- - - Updated - - -

E-mail: cicely@szhighstar.com
If you have any magnetics problem, please kindly contact me, I will try my best to support.

- - - Updated - - -

E-mail: cicely@szhighstar.com
If you have any magnetics problem, please kindly contact me, I will try my best to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back