Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design a PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeswanth123

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all Professionals,

Can anyone help me design the circuit for a 1x9 fiber optic transceiver, I have some sample boards too. Can you guys help me with any maxim integrated ics ex max3766 or etc. for the laser driver and Philips sa5234d or etc for the TIA. I will be great-full for anyone who can design me one. Please do reply me with any questions you have.

Thanks

Re: Can anyone design a pcb for me?

Is there more information on the pcb you need?

Hello all Professionals,

Can anyone help me design the circuit for a 1x9 fiber optic transceiver, I have some sample boards too. Can you guys help me with any maxim integrated ics ex max3766 or etc. for the laser driver and Philips sa5234d or etc for the TIA. I will be great-full for anyone who can design me one. Please do reply me with any questions you have.

Thanks

Is there more information on the pcb you need?

Yes I can provide you more information. Please tell me, if you have understood of what I am asking for. I have attached sample images for reference. They are not clear, I wil provide more clear images too. Well the attached circuit is using lm358 for power control and they have added two transistors on the bottom of the circuit for the tx part, the name given on them is simply r24 on another such similar circuit they are marked as w2w. For the rx part it is nanotech nt20045 chip.

The other consideration is the usage of other chips max3766eep and the philips one i described before. And well i am open to all suggestions.

sample google images of the finshed product.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...a=X&ei=2U13UpXQNsGXrAfJq4DoAQ&ved=0CFAQvwUoAA

Attachments

• Photo1130.jpg
    Photo1130.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Photo1131.jpg
    Photo1131.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo1132.jpg
    Photo1132.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Photo1133.jpg
    Photo1133.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 74

we can help you to copy this board to gerber data .

we can help you to copy this board to gerber data .

Hi,

I see, So You say that you can turn the circuit into gerber?. So tell me what information do you need?. Do you need pictures? and information on the ics?

And what are your terms.?

Thanks

I will be great-full for anyone who can design me one.

Please state clearly if you are asking for a paid service or someone who volunteers to do it for free (which seems unlikely).
If you are looking to hire someone then you are in the wrong section, the post should be moved to EDA jobs.

Please state clearly if you are asking for a paid service or someone who volunteers to do it for free (which seems unlikely).
If you are looking to hire someone then you are in the wrong section, the post should be moved to EDA jobs.

O, I see I thought this is the section for the pcb jobs as the name suggested. Yes you are true, I am looking to pay someone who can help me, of course I am not a big budget here. Thanks for notifying me. I thought that EDA Jobs are for posting Job related posts. Please move the thread, If it has to be moved.

Re: [Moved] Can anyone design a pcb for me?

I have moved the post to EDAjobs where you will probably get more offers since offers for paid service can be posted freely unlike the rest of the forum categories where it is not allowed.

We have a full production service of PCB. So there are some questions:
1- Have you designed schematic or not?
2- Do You have special casing or not (Casing is important for PCB dimension an placement)?
3- Do you want soldering or not?
4- any other issues you think it is important?

We have a full production service of PCB. So there are some questions:
1- Have you designed schematic or not?
2- Do You have special casing or not (Casing is important for PCB dimension an placement)?
3- Do you want soldering or not?
4- any other issues you think it is important?

Are you from China? Okay anyways I don't have any schematic design till now. The chips are max3766eep and philips one as i indicated before.

2. Nope this is a 1x9 fiber optic transceiver, I think you know of it. There are high speed differential pairs on the circuit.

3. If you meant soldering as assembling the parts, i dont need assembling.

4. Please tell em if you have understood the 1x9 firstly, So we can discuss further

Thanks a lot

Yes we know that. What is your rate? 10G? 40G?

We have designed a Nx10G for DWDM system. We know the issues. I hope you know about the price.

Also we are not from china.

Yes we know that. What is your rate? 10G? 40G?

We have designed a Nx10G for DWDM system. We know the issues. I hope you know about the price.

Also we are not from china.

Ahh I see. I believe that 1x9 transceivers are only supported for up to 155mbps. I needed an 155mbps one not a gigabit or dwdm ones. I think they all are SFP and SFP+ boards or fpgas. This 1x9 part is not for gigabit or carrier class equipments.

Thanks

You should create a schematic at first.

Hi Dear Jeswanth123,

I offer you my services as freelancer PCB design Engineer. I have work experience of about 10 years working with high speed multi-layer (upto-54 layers) mixed signal boards. Mostly are FPGA based test boards and load boards.

If you provide me schematic with some information about your board dimensions, mechanical constraints and components types, I can give you a quote against a timeline.

Looking forward for your response.

Best Regards,
Maqbool

Hello all Professionals,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back