Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Demodulating FSK encoded Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudassirMehboob

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI i want to demodulate FSK signal acquired through sound card of pc. Actually the Caller ID is encoded in that FSK signal which i have to demodulate.
Any Help will be highly appreciated.

HI i want to demodulate FSK signal acquired through sound card of pc. Actually the Caller ID is encoded in that FSK signal which i have to demodulate.
Any Help will be highly appreciated.

Hi, I want to do the same thing as your query.
I will be thankful if you could share some details of how to implement it. I tried different algorithms but none of them were efficient.

Thanks in Advance

Deepak

if you have MATLAB go through the matlab sample design and open DTMF.

you can go through it might be help you.

if you have MATLAB go through the matlab sample design and open DTMF.

you can go through it might be help you.

@jaysenghani : I have matlab installed, but have not used it much. can you help me where to find matlab sample design and DTMF.
I tried in Help.. but nothing was available.

Thanks

@jaysenghani : I have matlab installed, but have not used it much. can you help me where to find matlab sample design and DTMF.
I tried in Help.. but nothing was available.

Thanks

goto the installation directory and search "*.m" files .

or

goto FILE---> open project

Status
Not open for further replies.