Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Define Vov=Vgs-Vth in Cadence Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtzounakos

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What i am asking is how can i define Vov=Vgs-vth (in waveform i suppose) in order to plot Gm/ids vs Vov!Also, i will aprreciate it if someone knows how to define IDS/(W/L) in order to plot Gm/IDS vs IDS/(W/L).

Thanks!

how many times do you need to post the same question? just export the parameters to MATLAB and do wahtever graphs you like.

What is your problem? If you do not want to help, do not answer!!!!
I asked if there is a way to plot user-defined equations in CADENCE Waveform Calculator!!!

Not in MATLAB,ADS,MATHEMATICA, or what ever design simulator tool exists in the market!!!

Be more polite!This forum was created for this reason:TO HELP EACH OTHER!

If you don't know, don't ANSWER!!!!

there are so many manuals that come with cadence IC. read the one regarding wavescan and you will learn it is not difficult to create an equation, plot it in a sweep then plot another variable against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back