Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DE2 TV demonstration example

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeyBondarev

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,

I want to launch TV demonstration example for Altera DE2 board using PAL input signal. The example is built for NTSC input signal, and works fine. I looked into the datasheet of the TV decoder and corrected register initialization data in the verilog file "I2C_AV_Config.v" to autodetect input signal. But this step didn't help. What do you think could be another problem?

Thanks

if I can know what did u edit sir in the .v file please
Hello guys,

I want to launch TV demonstration example for Altera DE2 board using PAL input signal. The example is built for NTSC input signal, and works fine. I looked into the datasheet of the TV decoder and corrected register initialization data in the verilog file "I2C_AV_Config.v" to autodetect input signal. But this step didn't help. What do you think could be another problem?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.