Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DE1 for sale. Hardly used

Status
Not open for further replies.

aijazbaig1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I purchased an altera DE1 which I wish to sell. The hardware is intact, in fact has hardly been used. Didnt burn anything on it.

The specifications can be read from: Terasic - FPGA Main Boards - Cyclone II - Altera DE1 Board

Has everything in it, as was shipped. Attached pics herewith.

Product is in Mumbai, India.

Keen to hear frm you,

Can be reached at aijazbaig1@gmail.com .

Regards,
Aijaz Baig.

PS. Pictures are attached.

Attachments

• DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102

I still possess the Altera DE1 board in excellent condition. I am based in Mumbai, India and can ship to anywhere in India/Abroad provided the cost is borne by the recepient.

Inrterested people in anr around Mumbai (like Thane, Navi Mumbai,Pune,Nasik) would find it cheaper and easier to collect it directly. My telephone # is +91-(0)9867468422.

Keen to hear from you,

Regards,
Aijaz Baig.

I still possess the Altera DE1 board in excellent condition. I am based in Mumbai, India and can ship to anywhere in India/Abroad provided the cost is borne by the recepient.

Inrterested people in anr around Mumbai (like Thane, Navi Mumbai,Pune,Nasik) would find it cheaper and easier to collect it directly. My telephone # is +91-(0)9867468422.

Keen to hear from you,

Regards,
Aijaz Baig.

Hi Aijaz,

Is the board still available with you? I am in Ahmedabad. How much I will need to pay?

Regards,
Arshadali Bukhari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back