Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC motor and angle control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimon_1982

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
angle control using small dc motors

if anyone can help me so i will be glad so much.how can i control angle in dc motor?in my robot arms there are 5 dc motors and there are 5 feedback cable.if it could be servo so i could do it easily.but i must servo control with dc motor.i want to use pic16f877 microcontroller.please anyones help me.thank all of

hai its
not clear that what u want
1.hardware schematic ?
2.software?
3.block diagram?
easy to impliment fuzzy logic controller with the said thing.

For each motor You can use a dc driver and interface it to the micro

use potentiometer coupled to the dc motor shaft
see this link
**broken link removed**

Bibin John
www.bibinjohn.tk

You can use a cascaded control loop using a RST control algorithm to control the position of the motor shaft.
This method will give you a very good precision but it may take some time.

all right, this work i done, i design and control arm robot usign DC motor, the best using servo motor, i used AVR family, i used a MCU for a motor, MCU control motor via H-bridge and feedback encoder, u can choose Fuzzy or PID method to control angle !! good luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back