Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC 400v / AC 230 v Inverter 2kW

Status
Not open for further replies.

yutomakh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Electronic Fans! I am looking for a wire diagram of DC 400v/ AC 230v with the power 2 Kw able stable to run. I would be thankful to everybody who is able to give me a practical hint. Many thanks.

yutomakh

diagram of DC 400v/ AC 230v with the power 2 Kw able stable to run
Dear yutomakh
Hi
For which section of your inverter ? i think you are referring to the HF DC link inverter . if yes , is your required wire for high frequency section or for DC section ? if for higher frequency section , how much is frequency of carrier of your SPWM ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear yutomakh
Hi
For which section of your inverter ? i think you are referring to the HF DC link inverter . if yes , is your required wire for high frequency section or for DC section ? if for higher frequency section , how much is frequency of carrier of your SPWM ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear Goldsmith, many thanks for your answer.
I suppose my question to be not quite correct formulated.My three phase generator produces after the rectifier with the filter 400v 8A.
My task is to invert the power into sine wave AC current 230v 50Hz.

Regards yutomakh

The MOSFET H-Bridge should be controlled by two serarate sine wave 50 Hz and carrier wave- PWM 50 kHz generators.

Thanks.
regards yutomakh

Hi again
We have a good formula for diagonal of wire , d=1.13sqrt(I/j) . j is frequency dependent . for more details , see below , please :
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/229615/
And pay more attention to the table of J , in my literatures . and don't forget to consider the skin effect .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.