Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DBPSK block in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizoo

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If any one has used DBPSK block in simulink , he will realize that this library block generate DBPSK in 1 and -1,
ie u give binary input and it gives You integers which are complex,

now i am looking to change it a bit , the simplest way is to use a look up table [0 1] to [-1 1] transition

but can some how one modify this block, so that it gives You output in binary as well, the output will still be DBPSK modulated but just the output form changes

br

If any one has used DBPSK block in simulink , he will realize that this library block generate DBPSK in 1 and -1,

now i am looking to change it a bit , the simplest way is to use a look up table [0 1] to [-1 1] transition

but can some how one modify this block, so that it gives You output in binary as well, the output will still be DBPSK modulated but just the output form changes

br

Dear,
I would like to know about DBPSK modulation system widely.
Where can i get this information? please, let me know!

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

br

Dear,
I would like to know about DBPSK modulation system widely.
Where can i get this information? please, let me know!:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.