Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet Request Toshiba TC94A92FG/TC94A93MFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

itekworld

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody. I am new here, just found out about your forum. I repair electronics as a hobby and am searching for a datasheet for a Toshiba TC94A92FG/TC94A93MFG chip. I have contacted Toshiba directly with no response so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. Thanks!
Jared

The TC94A92FG and TC94A93MFG audio playback processors support both CD and compressed audio formats. The TC94A93MFG contains a 16-Mbit DRAM in a system-in-package (SiP) to provide shockproof capability necessary for car audio applications. The TC94A92FG and TC94A93MFG are pin-compatible and interchangeable with each other. This makes it possible to use the same pc board to create CD/MP3 players with and without shockproof capability. Additionally, the TC94A92FG and TC94A93MFG can take audio bit streams from USB memory sticks and portable music players like iPod®. These CD/MP3 processors can be configured to support a variety of media according to your product specification.

CD/MP3/DVD?Car Infotainment ICs?TOSHIBA Semiconductor & Storage Products Company

It's seems to be pretty difficult to find any datasheet for those two circuits. For the moment you may use this info:

Attachments

• TC94A92FG_1.gif
    TC94A92FG_1.gif
    224.6 KB · Views: 664
Wow thank you! that should hopefully do it, I just need to find the 2chn audio out. A friend wants to add a 1/8" aux input on there boombox, and I was going to insert it to the CD line coming from that circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back