Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data logger to measure temperature using sensor LM35 and PIC18F45K22 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy_George

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please I wish to design a data logger to measure temperature using sensor LM35 connected to a pin on PIC18F45K22 micro-controller.The temperature is to be sent immediately to a PC using RS232 port.Also i wish to use a LED to indicate to a user when the data logger is on. I am using CCS C compiler to write the code and proteus to design the circuit.I am new to all these,so i really need help, circuit diagram will be very much appreciated.Thanks,i can be contacted through enowgeorge38@gmail.com,is an urgent project hat i have to do.PLEASE HELP!

Please I wish to design a data logger to measure temperature using sensor LM35 connected to a pin on PIC18F45K22 micro-controller.The temperature is to be sent immediately to a PC using RS232 port.Also i wish to use a LED to indicate to a user when the data logger is on. I am using CCS C compiler to write the code and proteus to design the circuit.I am new to all these,so i really need help, circuit diagram will be very much appreciated.Thanks,i can be contacted through enowgeorge38@gmail.com,is an urgent project hat i have to do.PLEASE HELP!

This is open forum and people here share their knowledge, also all conversation should be done over public posts and not over emails.

All what you need is in this example CCS LM35 PIC16F876 PC RS232 Logging (easily you can adjust this for other uC) :

PC Interfaced Digital Thermometer using PIC Microcontroller
**broken link removed**

Best regards,
Peter

Thanks for your help Peter,sorry about the email stuff,i am new to the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish to use RTOS in my program in CCS C compiler how can i do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.