Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data derandomizer - Need urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec_student

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am implementing ATSC Demodulator. In that there is one module Derandomizer. Everywhere its written that it will be inverse of Randomizer. I have the architecture of randomizer but I am not getting whether the hardware for derandomizer will be exactly as of Randomizer or will be there be any difference in initialising value of derandomizer.

Please help and kindly upload if u have any relevant documents on Derandomizer.
Regards
elec

Hi

The randomizer generator should be the same as the transmitter, otherwise you can not recover the orginal message, the only difference is that instead of making a XOR operation, you need to make the inverse XOR operation which in practice happens to operate the same as the XOR operation.

if you think this info was helpful click on "helped me" for statistics

Sal

I couldn't get u. By inverse XOR operation u mean XNOR operation then how will we get the orginal value?

Status
Not open for further replies.