Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cypress Wireless Modules (CYWUSB6935)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Los Frijoles

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cywusb6935 projects

For an upcoming Independent Study class and for a few upcoming projects, my friend and I have been feverishly working on getting the Cypress WUSB modules interfaced to PIC microcontrollers. There is virtually no documentation out there about using these other than the manual and a PSoC example. They have been used in several commercial projects that have been seen in stores and appear to be quite popular, so I cannot understand why no one seems to have used these with PICs. I can get the module to respond and transmit data. I have not yet rigged up a receiving test setup. My only major problems are that I cannot get the IRQ pin to de-assert and I do not understand how to operate SERDES with the chips64/32/whatever thing.

Has anyone here ever used these (even if it was not with a pic)? Any tips from experience is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.