Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cypress PSOC microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
download microcontroller psoc

Hi,

Had any one build the programmer for the Psoc? any Links and tips? I search on the web and can't find a link that shows how to build one!

Here is a programmer sch, but I can not download.
If someone can download it, please upload here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
openH.org: Project Filelist
... 1.0-beta, 2002-Nov-28 20:17. PSOC_Programmer_1_1.zip, 12.35kb, 25, Progammable IO, Source .zip, 2002-Nov-28 02:00. Project Totals: 1, 1, 12.35kb, 25, ...

www.openh.org/project/filelist.php?group_id=58 - 15k - Cached

Hi Vvividsoft2

The link above doesn't work can you please upload this file here or PM?

Thanks
Tornado

Hi folks,

Have you guys heard about Cypress Psoc International Design Contest.
the link is www.cypress.com/promoad/psoccontest. If you fill out the form, you could get a free development kit and assembly level environment for free. You need to pay to get the C license though.
I applied a couples of weeks ago. I did receive it the stuff. It is all USB-based and I am playing with it right now.

It is quite a decent kit.

Regards,

Hello BlueSky68!

I have recieved the free development kit from Cypress as well. I want to ask you if I received the whole package since I am suspicious towards customs in my country.
I received:
1) a cable,
2) a small PCB (guess it is emulator), haven't tried the system yet, have picked it up at the customs 10 minutes ago
3) a CD.

Is this the regular content of the package??

Thank you on advance

hi rajo,
yes this is the contents of package which i received some weeks ago

best regards

As the topic seams active...

Found this forum, simular to elektroda but for Cypress psoc only.
**broken link removed**

I also recieved the contest kit, just must figure out something to use it for! The kit can also be used for programming external chips as I understand it.

re Me

Status
Not open for further replies.