Not open for further replies.

dhanraj_kmr

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need help on PSoC newbie

Hi to all, I am new to psoc device. I am using cy8c29466-24pxi. Even i have no time to learn all the registers and all the blocks. I have a project about driving 2 servo motors. I am using wireless communication for remote control. So i would use UART for receiving my commends. From the receiced data on UART i have to drive the motors left,right, forward and reverse. when i receive the commends i have to generate PWM. Actually I was working on some other MC. But psoc seems i have to spend more time than what i expected. But pls understand i have to complete this project with in a week.
And another doubt is i would lik to use system level project which seems so easy than chip level. For the input level there s no UART input simulation. But there s a PWM ouput simulation. How can i use the correct simulation for this project. What are the inputs and outputs simulations are needed for my project. So for this project i need your full guidance untill i get clear all my doubts. Pls help me. Dont mind my mistakes.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.