Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom models in Microwave Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

Does anybody know whether it possible to use custom device models with Microwave Office 6.x? I would like to simulate a nonlinear device model based on mathematical expressions described in C language.

Yes, I saw this demonstrated at MTTS a couple of years ago. There is some kind of model development kit that you must request from them.

madengr said:
Yes, I saw this demonstrated at MTTS a couple of years ago. There is some kind of model development kit that you must request from them.
I read a couple of words about Model Design Kit (MDK) in a documentation to the MWO but it seems the MDK deals with VSS models only. I would like to find a way to use my model within the analog simulator not VSS.

What I saw was for the circuit simulator. Either harmonic balance or Volterra.

madengr said:
What I saw was for the circuit simulator. Either harmonic balance or Volterra.
Thank you. I will try to get this kit.

Does anybody use the MDK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back