Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

curved surface in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

v.rk.sajitha

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
h
i want to draw curved surfaces based on given equations in HFSS..how can we use equation based surfaces in hfss..my equation is y=A*e^2x + B..A,B are constants that can be calculated from the coordinates.

You can use the 'Equation based curve' or 'Equation based surface' option. Both are available in HFSS under the 'Draw' menu.

You might need to recast your original equation into a parametric form though.

You can use the 'Equation based curve' or 'Equation based surface' option. Both are available in HFSS under the 'Draw' menu.

You might need to recast your original equation into a parametric form though.
thank u sir..but i want to know how to use that option..equation based surface in hfss..i used equation based curve successfully..but what about equation based surface?

h
i want to draw curved surfaces based on given equations in HFSS..how can we use equation based surfaces in hfss..my equation is y=A*e^2x + B..A,B are constants that can be calculated from the coordinates.

Your equation (y = A*e^2x + B) only describes a line. Do you want to generate a surface by shifting/sweeping this line ?

Status
Not open for further replies.