Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Current transducer by lts-15-np...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abedamer

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hallo >>>

i have current sensor lts-15-np,i need use it in my project to measure current by take the output of sensor to thr pic and show the value of current on lcd,but i have proplem eith the equation represent the relation between output voltage and current, i need it and i need the principle of this sensor.

and thank you very much.

Hallo abedamer,

look for this datasheet.

Here you see the relation between input current and output voltage Vout. With 0 A input you have a output voltage of 2,5V.

Look at page 3 of the datasheet. There you find a simplified diagram and a diagram of the relation between output voltage and input current.

I hope it helps

Regards

Rainer

Hallo abedamer,

look for this datasheet.

Here you see the relation between input current and output voltage Vout. With 0 A input you have a output voltage of 2,5V.

Look at page 3 of the datasheet. There you find a simplified diagram and a diagram of the relation between output voltage and input current.

I hope it helps

Regards

Rainer

how do you connect it to your circuit to measure the current flowing through the circuit. i see there is + and 0 terminals (where you connect it to a 5volt power supply, i think), and then there is a V(out) terminal which goes to your PIC and lastly there is a V(ref), and also the 6 pins used to select I(pn).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back