Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,

I am having problem with readback of current,

actually i m using one VI Converter, output of this VI converter is Iout,
this Iout is connected to the output connector and i have to readback this same current to one IV converter without dividing the current, if i took directly readback from the same point current is divding, so i searched about this in net but i didnt get the solution if any one knows about this give me the solution.

Attachments

• V-I.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 94

That should be OK. However, I can't undertand your difficulty and the challenge.

Imagine a shunt with two buffer amplifier to sense the voltage across it undisturbed.

can u send me the schematic for how to implement shunt with two buffer amplifier to sense the voltage across it in my block diagram....it is urgent for me sir...

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

Sir,
actually i have to give 0-20mA to the field through Connector, if i tap this current and used for read back i wont get the required current at the field but i hav to read this current back without dividing...if i tap from output of VI converter there one branch will generate current will divide this should not happen.... any other way to readback the current from vi converter....

After adding a shunt, two buffers and a differential amplifier, the block diagram looks like this. You didn't refer to real circuits, so I did neither. Generally, an instrumentation amplifier is a promising candidate for the current sense circuit.

Sir,
at the points x and y in the diagram current still divide no....how to solve this?

at the points x and y in the diagram current still divide no....how to solve this?
I don't understand what you are talking about. You need high impedance buffers with effectively "zero" input current, that's all.

Sir,

I have attached my requirement pls check and give me the solution.

I have attached my requirement pls check and give me the solution.
See my previous suggestions.

I fear, you don't know what a buffer amplifier is.

Thank u thank u i got it.....
thank u very much

Status
Not open for further replies.