Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current readbak without dividing the current

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocker1025

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,

I am having problem with readback of current,

actually i m using one VI Converter, output of this VI converter is Iout,
this Iout is connected to the output connector and i have to readback this same current to one IV converter without dividing the current, if i took directly readback from the same point current is divding, so i searched about this in net but i didnt get the solution if any one knows about this give me the solution.

Attachments

• V-I.jpg
    V-I.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 94

That should be OK. However, I can't undertand your difficulty and the challenge.

Imagine a shunt with two buffer amplifier to sense the voltage across it undisturbed.

can u send me the schematic for how to implement shunt with two buffer amplifier to sense the voltage across it in my block diagram....it is urgent for me sir...

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

Sir,
actually i have to give 0-20mA to the field through Connector, if i tap this current and used for read back i wont get the required current at the field but i hav to read this current back without dividing...if i tap from output of VI converter there one branch will generate current will divide this should not happen.... any other way to readback the current from vi converter....

After adding a shunt, two buffers and a differential amplifier, the block diagram looks like this. You didn't refer to real circuits, so I did neither. Generally, an instrumentation amplifier is a promising candidate for the current sense circuit.

82_1307950739.gif

Sir,
at the points x and y in the diagram current still divide no....how to solve this?

37_1308029082.gif

at the points x and y in the diagram current still divide no....how to solve this?
I don't understand what you are talking about. You need high impedance buffers with effectively "zero" input current, that's all.

Sir,

I have attached my requirement pls check and give me the solution.

Thank u thank u i got it.....
thank u very much

Status
Not open for further replies.