Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cst microwave waveguide port

Status
Not open for further replies.

enkaar01

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am beginner in electromagnetic simulation I am using CST microwave. I want to designe a monoploe antenna. I used a solid cylinder for rod placed a insulator around it in bottom then a ground plane around it with the same material as of rod.I used insert bolean for combining insulator, groun and roung. and selected face of insulator (circle) and made it a wave guide port but when runs error is calculation domain is PEC check your background, but i checked background nothing is wrong with it, someone help me how shld attach waveguide port , shld it also be connected with ground how the waveguide port is used.
thanks in advance

If you have checked Solve/Background Material? You should use normal instead of PEC for the materials.

check this

**broken link removed**

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back