Not open for further replies.

Eres_89

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone.

I need help with a structure simulation. Well, mentioned structure is realy simple - it is a teflon tube which has inside two electrodes (structure is similar to the basic air capacitor). But now... I need to simulate it by using the dumped sinusoide (attachment) with period 14ns as a source which should be connect to the conntact_1 - conntact_2 must be grounded (GND). In attachment I send you a model of mentioned "capacitor" (attachment_1.rar).

I haven't use the CST from a long time and I don't remember how can I connect port (and exactly what type of port). As a result I want to observe electric field distribution so simulation should be done in time domain. Can you help me with this "problem" ?

Best Regards,
E.

Attachments

• sin.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Neww.rar
    264.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Ok, I resolve this problem but I have next question: how can I export an animated electric field distribution chart (2D or 3D) in the CST 2016. I remember that in earlier versions there was a macro for such operation. What about CST 2016 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…