Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating mesh using Xbee 802.15.4 series 1 modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamza_rafique

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using 3 xbee Series 1 devices . 2 are slaves and the third one is master. a bi directional communication has to take place between salves and master and at the same time the 2 slaves are communicating with each other too.

the problem i am facing is that the master is unable to differentiate between the two slaves i-e if the two slaves are communicating all the time some data to master , the master picks up the data from either one of them at a single instant. when the communication drops between salve 1 and master , only then master connects to slave 2 .

so , is it the limitation of series 1 modules ? how can i create such a mesh ? (broadcasting maybe ? how ?)

thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.