Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CPW Grounded calculators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bou

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I've a question about, CPW calculators, I've searched foe some softwares and siteweb that provide calculators of CPW impedance but I ve found that results are not simulars and some of them give the possibility to choose the frequency and others not

Does someone know the causes of this, are there different methods of calculation? does the impedance of CPW depend on frequency? I ve tested to change frequency and I've noticed that not or (alittle) change the result

many thanks

CPW has a zero cut-off frequency, which means the structure theoretically doesn't depends by frequency.
But experimentally was found that this is valid only up to several GHz, point where the Transverse Electromagnetic field (TEM) became Transverse Electric (TE).

Reactions: Bou

Bou

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back