Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CPW feed for microstrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi every one
i dont know some one like interfere in others work with out enough knowledge
i suggested to all read book and new papers in IEEE before talking here awfully and spoil others time and energy

my friend, we are all here to help each other, why do you keep posting like that? If there is any problem in my posts, please indicate it and tell us what is right; otherwise, please kindly stop fighting. For your information, I got a PhD in this, it really hurts when you tell me I have to "READ BOOK AND NEW PAPERS IN IEEE BEFORE TALKING HERE AWFULLY AND SPOIL OTHERS TIME AND ENERGY"! I'm sorry but I have to report this. Cheers!

hi
i sorry for any person who think by receive a PHD degree understood every thing about antenna and express him or her idea about every thing and give wrong data to others

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

i should add it i am not fear about report and if any one ask me question can mail me

A PhD is the only official way to see if someone has or has not the ability to understand and analyze problems in a certain field. And it is not courage to simply tell everybody to shut up. What you added is like to say I do not fear of police. Well, you should not, as far as you obey simple ethical rules. I apologies from anyone reading this, it was better to communicate this misunderstandings in a private way, but everybody has the right to answer such baseless accusations. I'm done with replying you my friend. Please send me PM if you want to continue.
Cheers!
Matt

hi every one
every one can judge between two person then helpful point and point it here shows my ability and vast knowledge in antenna than some one i dont need to every one i have PHD i have PHD which no value for others
i have no free time to spoil with some one and who need help like icpinu receive it from me

hello Ferdows,
can you please tell me what is CPW feeding.? is it the same feeding that we do in our normal microtrip feed line feeding.
regards vishal

hi
common CPW feed line have 2 ground plane and feed line between them
notice that we have many model for CPW feed line and many definition

hi
common CPW feed line have 2 ground plane and feed line between them
notice that we have many model for CPW feed line and many definition

do you mean ground plane on both side of feed line but one substrate above the ground plane and then patch.

do you mean ground plane on both side of feed line but one substrate above the ground plane and then patch.

i have attached one paper, it is based on CPW feeding.I m lil bit confuse because in this if you see the Figure 1 they are showing Wg and Lg, so this Wg and Lg are ground plane or Wg and Lg is also the radiating part

Attachments

• 04167721(1).pdf
    740.4 KB · Views: 98

hi
the paper which u attached is a CPW antenna
Wg and Lg are for ground of antenna

hi
the paper which u attached is a CPW antenna
Wg and Lg are for ground of antenna

Thnx Ferdows for the information.I think you have good knowledge in field of antenna.If you dont mind may i have your email address for further knowledge in filed of antenna as i m very new in field of antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back