Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Corner simulation with cmos10lpe lib using ADEXL 6.1.3.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenvlsi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am using Cadence ADEXL version 6.1.3.5 to perform Corner Simulation with cmos10lpe.
My problem is as follows:
Typically, a library provides its users with corner sections such tt, ff, ss in order to allow them to perform corner simulation.
However, IBM cmos10lpe does not provide those kind of corners. Instead, it offers corner parameters like this:
*** Default corner sigma values = 0 (nominal) (-3,+3)
+ sigma = 0
+ cor_rx = sigma
+ cor_pc = sigma
+ cor_nmos = sigma
+ cor_pmos = sigma ...
Currently, I'm trying to use ADEXL 6.1.3.5 which supports GUI for corner simulation. But it requires corner sections like ff, tt ... of the model library. Because the cmos10lpe library that I'm using does not define those sections, i don't know how to solve this problem.
Do you have any idea to help me perform corner simulation with cmos10lpe using ADEXL 6.1.3.5?
I am really looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you very much.

In IBM8RF there is a switch called fixed_cor_sw in design.scs, you should make a local copy of that file and change the switch accordingly and included it in your simulation. I dont know if the same is true for 10lpe. Refer to MOSIS User Group

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.