Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cordic hardwired pre shifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitha Vani

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i am trying to code for hardwired pre shifted CORDIC algorithm ,

how many times i try still the code gives errors .

can any one help me with the code ,i really need it quickly so it would be a great help if any one can provide me code .

Last edited by a moderator:

Capture.PNG

here is my block diagram

hi,
hi

i am trying to code for hardwired pre shifted CORDIC algorithm ,

how many times i try still the code gives errors .

can any one help me with the code ,i really need it quickly so it would be a great help if any one can provide me code .

**broken link removed**

are you implementing CORDIC algorithm?
what you mean by pre shifted CORDIC algorithm?

regards

i am implementing cordic algorithm
hardwired preshifted cordic algorithm is the extension of the basic cordic algorithm so the no shifts required to implemented are reduced

You have posted the diagram that shows what you want to implement but where is the code you have written?
I think their first post explains where their code is quite clearly.

can any one help me with the code ,i really need it quickly so it would be a great help if any one can provide me code.
I don't think there is any code, just some half hearted attempt that probably doesn't even compile and probably wouldn't work if it did compile. So instead the OP is hoping someone on edaboard will write the code for them based on "their" block diagram (a.k.a. a screen capture of a PDF of somebody's research paper).

Keep hoping, but it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back