Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling the legged robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aegis

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all !
i wanna ask , which best µController to control the six-legged robot, with each leg has 3 joints and servos, and each leg must be independently move , in order to be able moving in rough area (rocky land). should i use 7 µcontroller to control each leg and 1 for synchronize the movement

If you tell me the detail about your robot and the project I may be able to help you and may be able to give you the total solution. Everything depends upon your hardware plan and the works the micro has to do. You can do this job using a 8bit micro too (may be a 89c51)

with regards
Rituparna Saikia

i use the lynxmotion's extreme hexapod 3 (18 servos) for the robot body, i forgot to add info that , each robot leg must move separately and independently,so it can walk like spider,in rough terrain, is it possible to do this with a single microcontroller ? thx 4 ur support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back