Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Controllable antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionking22

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, I m new to antenna design. I have been receiving a task to design a 2.45GHz, 4 directional controllable antenna which require antenna design, pcb board and also android application.

The antenna was designed and work fine and the pcb board is using HMC322LP4 GaAs MMIC SP8T NON-REFLECTIVE
SWITCH to act as controller. I m having difficulty in understand how the android application can send the signal to my antenna and make it on and off, I mean how the antenna can receive my signal eject from android and react? Should i install a receiver or something to accept the signal but how to connect to the antenna? Is this things really can be works?

I wish I can get some help in here since my friend told me that edaboard have a lot of low profile experts. I hoping I might get some helpful advice.
Appreciate for reading this long thread. I m desperate now. =)

If you have a receiver to decode it, that's the easiest way.
Another way is to use detector to differentiate different situation.

Thank you tony.

I will try it first, 2 week later I will consult you again if I stuck in some where else.
Anyway. 謝謝你。

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you tony.

I will try it first, 2 week later I will consult you again if I stuck in some where else.
Anyway. 謝謝你。

An antenna for providing a first antenna pattern at a first frequency of operation and a second antenna pattern at a second frequency of operation from first and second RF signals, respectively. The antenna included a horn which is dimensioned to generate the first antenna pattern from the first RF signal. A conduit is located within the horn and is configured to propagate the second RF signal in a waveguide mode. A corrugated rod having a first and a second portion is associated with the conduit. The first portion of the rod is located inside the conduit and the second portion of the rod protrudes from the conduit into the horn. The rod is configured to be responsive to the second RF signal and is operative to transition the second RF signal from a waveguide mode to a surface wave mode and propagate the second RF signal in a surface wave mode along the rod. The rod is configured to generate a second antenna from the second RF signal propagating in a surface wave mode. The first...

Sandipm14 can you please stop copying and pasting information from the internet!? It's very amateur and quite sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back