Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constant amplitude amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

sita

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
is there any constant amplitude kind of amplifier? if so can you propose
thanks
sita

can anyone pls suggest a current amplifier circuitry?

also, is it possible to keep the amplify and keep the voltage of current amplifier constant?

what i am looking at now is an amplifier which can give 40 Vp-p signal

hi Audioguru: can you pls provide me details regarding the automatic level control circuitry?

regards,
sita

is it possible to keep the amplify and keep the voltage of current amplifier constant?
Sounds confused. What makes you think a current amplifier is required for your application? Why the "amplify" (the gain?)
shall be kept constant?

Google has links to thousands of automatic volume control circuits. This is the first one: https://electroschematics.com/479/automatic-volume-control/

You might not like it because its attack time for a loud signal is slow so it comes through blasting for a moment before this circuit attenuates it. Then if there are quiet sounds it takes a few seconds for the volume to increase.

hi
I was talking about an amplifier which can produce constant amplitude, irrespective of the input voltage amplitude
Somethinh like CURRENT AMPLIFIER. If anyone has any data/circuit on the same. can you pls help me to get some documents on the same?

in google, I am not able to correct;y find out current amplifier

regards,
Asvini[/i]

Your question is not very clear (at least for me).
1) You ask for an amp with constant voltage output. Ok, you need a variable gain amp plus an Automatic Gain Control to (AGC or ALC) to maintain your output constant. Audioguru showed an example
2) Then you said your amp should be something like a "current amp" but what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.