Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connection with phone line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noman Yousaf

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need to know all the details about how i can use a telephone line to connect a vioce with or how to send the soud or my vioce at line without telephone set
if there is any book,please tell me about
thanks

Noman Yousaf said:
i need to know all the details about how i can use a telephone line to connect a vioce with or how to send the soud or my vioce at line without telephone set
thanks

Try Yahoo Groups Rat_Ring (you must register) lots of info about pic and telephony
interfacing,in fact they have exactly what you are looking for.

Good Luck

try this link :

a very nice book.

Henrico said:
Noman Yousaf said:
thanks

Try Yahoo Groups Rat_Ring (you must register) lots of info about pic and telephony
interfacing,in fact they have exactly what you are looking for.

Good Luck

i agree with Henrico. you must join the Rat Ring!!!!!!!!!!!

there are some pretty neat circuits on that site that can do almost anything related to telephony with PICs like the F84 and the F88

Status
Not open for further replies.