Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting mulitple monitors to display multiple images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpdobbs

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am wanting to connect upto 24 monitors to display different images via powerpoint. I am not sure how I can do this. I also want to be able to access the monitors from a another location via the net. Please let me know any suggestions.

Thanks,

hi,
windows 2000 support more than one monitors at a time, if u have more than one VGA cards installed on ur pc..but 24 monitors are too much..

u can access ur system using PC anywhere (a software), without using net even..

there might be other solutions also..

Regards
Naveed

It is impossible. It is not a problem regarding OS but hardware there are no VGA card that can do it. You need to search special hardware (I think a dvi hub...)

i don't want to argue... just study windows 98, it do not support multi-vga at a time.. then read windows 2000.. i haven't studied XP..

the choice given earlier to my this post might be more possible.. but OS matters, its for sure

Regards
Naveed

Use 24 monitors connected to 24 palms...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.