Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

comsol simulation - need documents, information

Status
Not open for further replies.

eri

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
comsol simulation

iam new in comsol simulation, i search for a ducoment to start cloak simulation.

can anyone help me to do this?

Re: comsol simulation

plz, help me in this simulation

maybe
**broken link removed**

but it's in german only ...

plz, i need this document in eglish to help me start with comsol

Initiation

COMSOL Multiphysics is a software for the numerical solution of physical problems. COMSOL in Germany by the COMSOL Multiphysics GmbH sold and supported. COMSOL software-based on MATLAB. From the numerical formulation ago Comsol based on the method of finite elements. Since this model the entire space and diskretsiert, this numerical method is very versatile. Thus, even non-linear and non-homogeneous materials are investigated.
Operation

Since COMSOL has a graphical interface, emphasis is easy to learn and operate. The basic steps are always the same.

At the start must be set the goal of a numerical simulation. Then Problem type is selected. This step is very important, as is here set, studied the physical properties and which are neglected. The input of the of problem in COMSOL Multiphysics is usually at the start of the program.

Next, the geometry is entered. When entering the geometry in COMSOL Multiphysics is important to note that Comsol based on the method of finite elements. This means that in the solution of an electromagnetic field problem, the air around the objects, must be modeled.

Next, the identification of territorial conditions in COMSOL Multiphysics. Each material, including the air has certain material properties. These must be defined for each area.

Another very important step is to define the boundary conditions in COMSOL Multiphysics. In any case, the boundary conditions are specified on all edges on completion of the modeled area. Most of this is to replicate the infinitely distant boundary. It is also possible to specify values for the internal edges, ie the edges between two areas.

The actual step of a numerical simulation is the solution of the equations in COMSOL Multiphysics. This is the computationally demanding step.

After a successful solution of the system is the visualization of the results in Comsol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back