Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer Architecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
shen modern processor design solution

poorfardm said:
The Computer Architecture a quantitive approach by Patterson and Hennessy which has uploaded few month ago by pourfardm is good for surveying about the papers and new methods in computer architecture in recent years.

But moriss mano book is a very simple book for basic items.
I have read cache part in patterson but i did not understand some parts until i read moriss mano book.

you can find the book here, 4th edition

but go for Computer Organization:The hardware/software interface 3rd edition (i didnt find it on the internet, i found Computer architecture:a quantitative approach 2nd edition, both has the same name and same authors!

computer architecture

Hey kostbill
well lots of suggestions here and my vote is for "Computer System Organisation' by Morris Mano.

Regards
tronix

free computer architecture book by sima d

Could anyone upload the book :
Modern Processor Design - Fundamentals of superscalar processor
By - Shen , Lipasti

any help is gratefully appreciated:D:|:cry:

shen modern processor design solutions

anyone can download free "Computer Organization and Design by David A. Patterson and John Hennessy" here

Added after 7 minutes:

another adress : **broken link removed**

free download computer organization john hayes

An amazing book : Computer Architecture a Quantitative Approach" by Patterson.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back