Status
Not open for further replies.

lmtg

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I get the following warning in modelsim.. The simulation does run though. Sometimes it gives correct output sometimes just an 'X'.. Any ideas why and how i can solve:|:|:|:|

Loading simprim.x_one(x_one_v)
# Loading simprim.x_ckbuf(x_ckbuf_v)#1
# Loading simprim.x_obuf(x_obuf_v)#1
# ** Warning: (vsim-3473) Component instance "nlwblock_clkedand_gnd : x_zero" is not bound.
# Time: 0 ps Iteration: 0 Region: /ttt/uut File: netgen/translate/clkedand_translate.vhd
# ** Warning: (vsim-3473) Component instance "nlwblockroc : x_roc" is not bound.
# Time: 0 ps Iteration: 0 Region: /ttt/uut File: netgen/translate/clkedand_translate.vhd
# ** Warning: (vsim-3473) Component instance "nlwblocktoc : x_toc" is not bound.

x_obuf x

Hi I think u r using a evaluation version that is the reason it showing the not bound errror as ur code has exceeded the limit

regards
Kalyansrinivas

time: 0 ps iteration: 0 region

Hello ... Well I think it's a full version..

modelsim not bound error

Have you the libs updated?

if that's a new core block you need the last libs to suport that or else the Modelsim don't know that block and look for it as a blackbox and put all outputs as don't care

modelsim error 3473 found

How do I update my libraries?? One of the unbound instance is the gnd.. I just force it to 0 in simulation is this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…