mokhtar061

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends

i need to compare klopfenstein taper with hecken ,
to get the optimum L (lenght) and the cure for the impedance and ploted and compare them , so i get no code for hecken but one code for klopfenstein that give no optimum L and i could change the matching sections and their lenght (in lambda) so no optimum length

can any one help me i need to compare these to method for a project and 2 type result needed , the impedance cure and the optimum L (lenght )

thank you for your attention .

Last edited:

Hello
I can send an example using these two methods in comparison. Do you have the papers for optimum taper and for hecken?
A near optimum matching section without discontinuities, Rudolph T. Hecken, IEEE, Vol. MTT-20, #11, November 1972
R.E. Collin, The optimum tapered transmission line matching section, Proc. IRE, vol. 44, Apr. 1956
Do you have access to a simulation tool? (AWR?)

hi niki ,
acyually im going to use one of them in an antenna but in the first time i need to do some codes in matlab and plot some curves after i can choose which one , so if u have any example that could help, no problem about the simulation tools i can use the lab camputers , plz send me

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…